was made to convert texts (articles written for the french Amiga
magazine Anews, indeed) from "with line breaks everywhere" to "with line
breaks only at the end of a paragraph". Very usefull before inserting them into
your DTP software.
Two methods are handled:
- A space at the end of a line means that the following line is from the
- An empty line means a change of paragraph.
- Automatic recognition of the method used (optional).
- Recognises LF, CR, CR/LF and LF/CR as line breaks.
- Quickly made program... In french, but it's not too complicated to use ;)