Boum is a minesweeper for Workbench.
I made it because all minesweepers I found crashed, or were absolutely
not user friendly, or had horrible sounds, etc. And I found only one
minesweeper which had the safe-start, but it was not for Workbench !
- a real safe-start ! (no matter where you click the first time, there
will be no mine at this place, and the nearest blocks will be empty too)
- 3 different sizes: small, medium, big (small is shown here)
- 3 different mine densities (easy, normal, difficult)
- nice simple sounds ! (you can remove or change them)
- better graphics than other minesweepers.. (you need enough colors on
your Workbench screen, 8 free pens would be nice, GFX cards are OK :-) )
- the graphics will adapt to your screen resolution ! (OK on 640x256 and
- 3 highscores entries for each combination of size/difficulty
(saved on disk, of course)
- it won't crash !
Have a look at the readme for requirements/changes :